I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- The operator of the PianoCongress.org website (“Website”) and the Administrator of your personal data is the Stowarzyszenie Polskich Stroicieli Fortepianów (“Administrator”).
- The Website performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour through:
- voluntary information entered in forms.
- storing cookie files (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices
II. PERSONAL DATA
Legal basis for our processing of personal data
We process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (commonly this piece of legislation is referred to as “RODO”).
The basis for our processing of your personal data is your consent to the processing of your personal data and the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator for the purpose of registering your participation in Piano Congress and the implementation of the “PianoCongress.org Newsletter” service on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) and (f) of the RODO.
What personal data we collect
In order to fulfil the purposes mentioned above, we collect the following data: name and surname, country, telephone, e-mail address (in case of Congress registration) and e-mail (in case of newsletter). In case of failure to provide the above personal data, the Stowarzyszenie Polskich Stroicieli Fortepianów will not be able to provide the indicated service.
Purposes and basis of personal data processing
- sending commercial information, including making automated decisions on the basis of profiling (in order to automatically adjust offers and discounts) – on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) RODO)
- making registration for participation in the “Piano Congress” – on the basis of the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator (6(1)(a) and (f) RODO).
Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but necessary in order to use the Website.
If you have given your separate consent, the Administrator will automatically tailor relevant content to your profile, e.g. offers and discounts on the basis of profiling, which involves using personal data to analyse or forecast aspects of your personal preferences and interests. Automated decisions will be made based on, among other things, your previous purchasing decisions. This will enable the offer to be better tailored to your needs.
Categories of personal data processed
For the purposes mentioned above, the following categories of personal data are processed:
- e-mail address,
- telephone number
Recipients of personal data
The following entities may be recipients of personal data in the performance of the services commissioned and consents granted:
- subcontractors who provide services in the field of software, servicing software or hardware used to process personal data and electronic payments;
- entities implementing marketing campaigns;
- entities providing hosting services;
- entities providing legal services;
- other entities with whom the Controller has concluded entrustment agreements on the basis of which third parties process personal data on behalf of the Controller (in particular, an accounting office).
Your personal data may be transferred to recipients located in countries outside the European Economic Area (European Union countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway). This is in connection with the Administrator’s use of the IT services of Google Inc. based in the United States of America and social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn), which are also based in the USA.
Data storage period
For the service “Newsletter PianoCongress.org”, your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of consent is carried out via the website pianocongress.org.
In the case of registration for participation in the Congress, your personal data will be processed until the expiry of the limitation period for any possible claims.
Rights in connection with the processing of personal data
In relation to the protection of personal data, you have the right to:
|Right of the data subject||What it means|
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain access to the information processed by the Administrator.You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data processed by the Controller|
|Right to rectification of data||Mają Państwo prawo do żądania korekty swoich danych, jeżeli są one nieprawidłowe lub niekompletne.|
|Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”)||You have the right to request the erasure of your data in cases where there is no compelling reason for the Administrator to continue using it.|
|the right to restrict processing||You have the right to “block” or reduce further use of your data in certain circumstances. If processing is restricted, the Controller may continue to store your data but has no right to use it.|
|Right to data portability||You have the right in certain circumstances to receive and re-use your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form|
You have the right to request that your personal data be sent by the Administrator directly to another controller, insofar as this is technically possible.
|Right to object||You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on the grounds that the processing is based on the Administrator’s legitimate interests.This means that if you object to the processing, the Controller shall no longer process your personal data unless the Controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.The right to object does not apply to such processing of personal data based on the performance of a contract (which can be terminated), consent (which can be withdrawn) or a legal obligation.|
|The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority||You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in Poland – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (contact details: uodo.gov.pl/en/p/kontakt)|
III. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics which help to understand how users of the Website use the websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- profiling you in order to show you tailored content on advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until leaving the website or switching off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies in the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. The Internet browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed in Service User’s end device and used can also be by advertisers and partners cooperating with Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
- With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using the following tool: www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. SERVER LOGS
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used exclusively for the administration of the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- time of arrival of the request,
- time of sending the response,
- the name of the client’s station – identification via the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors which occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link), in the event that the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about your browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the pages.
- The above data is used only for the purpose of server administration.
VI. MANAGING COOKIES – HOW TO GIVE AND WITHDRAW CONSENT IN PRACTICE?
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites.